Friday 11 April 2014

Overcoming Problems

After we were informed that Dan had broken his leg we were rendered with a number of ramifications: we were no longer able to use him as our lead male actor and therefore we would have to resume filming with me assuming the role of the lead male actor. Although in the shots that we had filmed previously, we had concealed Dan's face as much as possible to build suspense and create ambiguity, we had to reshoot te shots that involved Dan's face though, including one in which he asks Daisy to join him for dinner - any close up/establishing shots had to be refilmed using me as the subject. We were able to film scenes by which we could ommitt my face (such as the scene where I prepare some cloth and chloroform) with ease as long as we concealed my identity.


This is me preparing to shoot the scene in which I prepare blue roll and chloroform for Daisy's kidnapping.

As is evident in the above picture, it was important that we maintained the themes of our feature throughout to retain continuity - therefore I had to wear darker clothing - black trousers, dark/navy hoodie etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment